The Renesas RA6M3 group of microcontrollers (MCUs) uses the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 core and offers a TFT controller with 2D accelerator and JPEG decoder. Additionally, the RA6M3 MCU offers Ethernet MAC with individual DMA and USB high-speed interface to ensure high data throughput. The RA6M3 MCU is built on a highly efficient 40nm process and is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept—the Flexible Software Package (FSP), built on FreeRTOS—and is expandable to use other RTOSes and middleware. The RA6M3 is suitable for IoT applications requiring TFT, Ethernet, security, large embedded RAM, and USB High Speed (HS).
- 120MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4
- 1MB - 2MB Flash memory and 640kB SRAM
- 64kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- Scalable from 100-pin to 176-pin packages
- Ethernet controller with DMA
- TFT controller/2D accelerator/JPEG decoder
- Capacitive touch sensing unit
- USB 2.0 Full Speed/USB High Speed
- CAN 2.0B
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/I2C multimaster interface/SDHI
- HMI (small/mid size TFT)
- Applications with demand for High Speed USB and wired Ethernet applications
- Security (fire detection, burglar detection, panel control)
- Industry (robotics, door openers, sewing machines, vending machines, UPS)
- HVAC (heating, air conditioning, boiler control)
- General purpose
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.