The GX32223 is a dual-channel 32Gbps linear Trans-Impedance Amplifier (TIA) for 100G/200G Integrated Coherent Receivers (ICRs).
The GX32223 integrates two TIA signal paths for I and Q channels. The high-performance, low power, and compact design of the GX32223 also enables a small-form factor integrated optical module such as CFP2 and CFP4.
- Dual-channel integrated 32Gbps linear TIA with analog control interface
- Differential linear gain: 150–5,000Ω, and > 30dB dynamic range
- > 25 GHz adjustable 3dB-bandwidth
- Automatic and manual gain control, Output Voltage Control, Peak Detection and Shutdown functionalities
- Low THD, cross talk, and power consumption for covering 16QAM receiver