Support is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
The μ PC358MF-DAA is dual operational amplifier which is designed to operate for a single power supply. It includes features of low-voltage operation, a common-mode input voltage that range from V−(GND) level, an output from a V−(GND) level that is determined by the output stage of class C push-pull circuit and a 50 μ A (TYP. ) constant current, and a low current consumption. In addition, this can operate at both positive and negative power supply and it can be extensively used in various amplifier circuits. This package becomes smaller than μ PC358G2 package in existence because the package adopts the narrow body SOP that is generally used abroad.
- The package is compliant with a JEDEC standard (MS-012).
- Thermal resistance was improved more than 30% from existing μ PC358G2 by adopting copper-based lead material. (Rth(j-a) = 156°C/W)
- Wider Operating Ambient Temperature range than μ PC358G2 μ PC358MF-DAA (TA = −40 to +85°C), μ PC358G2 (TA = −20 to +80°C)
- Input Offset Voltage: ±2 mV (TYP.)
- Input Bias Current: 14 nA (TYP.)
- Internal frequency compensation
- Output short-circuit protection
- Large Signal Voltage Gain: 100000 (TYP.)