The ISL85410EVAL1Z, ISL85418EVAL1Z, ISL85415EVAL1Z, and ISL85415EVAL2Z evaluation kits are intended for use for point-of-load applications sourcing from 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410 and ISL85418).
The ISL85410, ISL85418 and ISL85415 wide VIN low quiescent current high-efficiency synchronous buck regulators can handle output currents of 1A, 800mA and 500mA, respectively.
ISL8541xDEMO1Z, ISL8541xDEMO2Z demonstration boards are also available.
- Wide input voltage range: 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410, ISL85418)
- High-efficiency sync buck regulator in negative output configuration with up to 500mA output current (ISL85415EVAL2Z)
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- No compensation required
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Selectable PFM or forced PWM mode at light loads
- Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable switching frequency 300kHz to 2MHz
- Continuous output current up to 1A (ISL85410), 800mA (ISL85418), 500mA (ISL85415)
- Internal or external soft-start
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed power supplies
- Cloud infrastructure