M3S-T4-Tiny for RX Family (hereafter abbreviated "T4") is a communications protocol software library for RX Family. It makes TCP/IP communication possible in an Ethernet-connected network for all types of equipment that incorporates RX MCUs.
- Memory-saving compact design (TCP/IP protocols processable by the internal memory of the microcontroller)
- OS's unnecessary
- Compliant with ITRON TCP/IP API specification
- We have prepared a wrapper which converts the specifications of the ITRON TCP/IP API into those of a socket API.
- Sample driver for LAN controller available
- Efficient development through a combined use of Renesas development tools supported
- We provide a range of the Sample Code for T4 as an Application Note.
- TCP/IP protocol stack software (library in binary form)
- Various sample driver software*
- TCP/IP protocol stack sample program
- TCP/IP protocol stack manual and other documents in a complete set
* The sample drivers are verified their running on the evaluation boards placed in the Operating Environment.
|SDIO Wireless LAN Expansion Board||Wireless LAN expansion board package for RSK (includes Wireless LAN module (eWBC))(Part Number: RTK0ZZZZZZP00000BR)|
|Included Sample Driver||RX Family Ethernet Controller Driver|
Development Tools Support
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.