Using the DSP library, Digital Signal Processing such as FIR, IIR filters and FFT can be performed easily on RX Family MCUs. RX Family MCUs support DSP instructions that execute Multiply-and-accumulate operation etc. necessary for Digital Signal Processing at high speed.
|Version||Description of Revision||Download|
|V.5.0||For RX Family MCU products (For the detailed information about RX Microcontrollers)
Supported MCUs:All RX Family MCUsLearn More (Tool News) >>
|CC-RX/||RX Family DSP Library Version 5.0|
- DSP library
- User's Manual (Explain detail API)
- Application Notes (Describe how to install the library, resource requirements and execution cycle counts)
- Sample Programs (Projects run on IDE)
Related Application Notes
- RX Family RXv2 CPU Products An example of C-language program to use DSP instructions
- Sample program with DSP instructions defined as assembly-language inline functions to allow their use in programs written in C.
- RX Family Sample Program for Performing FFT on Analog Input Signals
- Sample project for performing A/D conversion and FFT processing on analog input signals using a single RX MCU.
Rich Data Type Support
- Complex FFT case:
- int32_t R_DSP_FFT_<intype> <outtype>(r_dsp_fft_t * handle, .. ), where <intype> and <outtype> are the following combinations.
|ci16||ci16 or ci32|
ci16: complex data type of integer 16-bit data | ci32: complex data type of integer 32-bit data
Fine-grained Option Support
- Complex FFT R_DSP_FFT_ci16ci16 case:
- scaling: division by 2 at the output of every stage of the FFT, or every other stage, or no scaling
- coefficients: 16-bit or 32-bit
RX Family DSP Library APIs
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.