The ISL8200AM is a simple and easy to use high power, current-sharing DC/DC power module for Datacom/Telecom/FPGA power hungry applications. All that is needed is the ISL8200AM, a few passive components and one VOUT setting resistor to have a complete 10A design ready for market.
The ISL8200AMEV1PHZ evaluation board is used to demonstrate performance of the ISL8200AM in a single phase setup. The input voltage is from 3V to 20V, and the output can support a 10A maximum load with a voltage range from 0.6V up to 6V with the proper output capacitor rating.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply in One Package
- Patented Current Share Architecture Reduces Layout Sensitivity When Modules are Paralleled
- Programmable Phase Shift (1 to 6 phase)
- Extremely Low Profile (2.2mm height)
- Input Voltage Range +3.0 V to +20V at 10A, Current Share up to 60A
- A Single Resistor Sets VOUT from +0.6V to +6V
- Output Overvoltage, Overcurrent and Over-Temperature, Built-in Protection and Undervoltage indication
- Servers, Telecom and Datacom Applications
- Industrial and Medical Equipment
- Point of Load Regulation
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.