The ISL78693EVAL1Z evaluates the performance of the ISL78693 integrated single-cell automotive LiFEPO4 battery charger. The onboard 8-bit DIP switch facilitates battery charge current programming, setting EN input, temperature monitoring status, etc. The four jumpers can set up the input source selection, USB mode selection, and can be used to make other necessary connections.
The ISL78693EVAL1Z board is intended to provide an evaluation platform for the 3mmx3mm DFN ISL78693 package, single-cell Li-ion battery charger.
- Complete charger for single-cell Li-ion batteries
- Integrated pass element and current sensor
- No external blocking diode required
- 1% voltage accuracy
- Programmable current limit up to 0.5A
- NTC thermistor interface for battery temperature monitor, 8-bit DIP switch for conveniently setting up charging current, battery thermal status, EN input, etc.
- Different jumpers for input source selection, USB mode selection, and the convenience of current measurement
- Test points provided for STATUS, FAULT, TIME, EN, V2P8, and TEMP functional pins to allow for monitoring the device pins
- Board size 3.5"x2.5" for the convenience of evaluation
- Eight thermal vias in the thermal pad
- RoHS compliant
- Automotive systems
- eCall systems
- Backup battery systems
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.