The ISL71090SEH12EV1Z and ISL71090SEH25EV1Z evaluation boards are designed to measure the performance of the radiation hardened ultra low noise, high precision ISL71090SEH voltage reference family. The reference has a wide input voltage range from 4V to 30V and an initial accuracy of 0.05%. Its ul tra low voltage noise (1μV P-P in the 0.1Hz to 10Hz range - ISL71090SEH12); a maximum output voltage temperature coefficient of 10ppm/°C and excellent radiation performance make the ISL71090SEH ideal for space applications.
- Reference output voltage:
- Accuracy over temperature and radiation: ±0.15%
- Output voltage noise:
- 1µVP-P Typ (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- 2µVP-P Typ (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
- Supply current: 930µA (Typ)
- Tempco (box method): 10ppm/°C Max
- Output current capability: 20mA
- Line regulation: 8ppm/V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Radiation environment
- High dose rate (50-300rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)*
- SET/SEL/SEB: 86MeV•cm2/mg*Product capability established by initial characterization. The “EH” version is acceptance tested on a wafer by wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate
- RH voltage regulators precision outputs
- Precision voltage sources for data acquisition system for space applications
- Strain and pressure gauge for space applications
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.