The ISL71026M is a 3.3V CAN transceiver that is compatible with the ISO11898-2 standard for use in Controller Area Network (CAN) serial communication systems. The transceiver performs transmit and receive functions between the CAN controller and the CAN differential bus. It can transmit and receive at bus speeds of up to 1Mbps. It was specifically designed to operate in harsh environments such as space.
- D-SUB 9-pin male connector for connection to another CAN evaluation board
- 60Ω resistor across the differential signal lines to evaluate propagation delay, rise/fall time, and skew parameters
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- Jumpers to select between the three rise/fall settings or tie RS high to enter low power listen state
- Banana jacks for power, ground, and voltage common-mode (VCM) connections
- Telemetry data processing in commercial satellites
- Low earth orbits (LEO) applications
- Launch vehicles and high altitude avionics
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.