The ISL80138 is a high voltage, adjustable VOUT low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for “always-on” and “keep alive” applications. The ISL80138 operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions and consumes only 18µA of quiescent current at no load.
The ISL80138 features an EN pin that can be used to put the device into a low-quiescent current shutdown mode where it draws only 2µA of supply current. The device features over-temperature shutdown and current limit protection.
The ISL80138 is rated to operate across the -40°C to +125°C temperature range and is available in a 14 lead HTSSOP with an exposed pad package.
- Wide VIN range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage from 2.5V to 12V
- Ensured 150mA output current
- Ultra low 18µA typical quiescent current
- Low 2µA of typical shutdown current
- ±1% accurate voltage reference (over temperature, load)
- Low dropout voltage of 295mV at 150mA
- Low 26µVRMS noise
- 40V tolerant logic level (TTL/CMOS) enable input
- Stable operation with 10µF output capacitor
- 5kV ESD HBM rated
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Thermally enhanced 14 Ld exposed pad HTSSOP package