This evaluation board kit is ideal for evaluating RZ/G2L. The RZ/G2L Evaluation Board Kit consists of a module board (SOM) and a carrier board. The carrier board can be commonly used with RZ/G2LC, RZ/G2UL, and RZ/V2L modules (SOM) prepared according to the SMARC v2.1 standard. This allows you to experience seamless and flexible evaluation between these devices.
- Device: RZ/G2L(R9A07G044L24GBG)
- Cortex-A55 Dual, Cortex-M33, Non-Secure
- BGA551pin, 15mmSq body, 0.5mm pitch
- Module Board Function
- Carrier Board Function
- The FFC/FPC connector is mounted as standard for connection to high-speed serial interface for camera module.
- The Micro-HDMI connector via DSI/HDMI conversion module is mounted as standard for connection to high-speed serial interface for digital video module.
- The Micro-AB receptacle (ch0: USB2.0 OTG) and A receptacle (ch1: USB2.0 Host) are respectively mounted as standard for connection to USB interface.
- The RJ45 connector is mounted as standard for software development and evaluation using Ethernet.
- The audio codec is mounted as standard for advance development of audio system. The audio jack is implemented for connection to audio interface.
- The CAN connector is implemented for connection to CAN-Bus interface.
- The Micro-AB receptacles are implemented for connection to asynchronous serial port interface.
- The microSD card slot and two sockets for PMOD are implemented as an interface for RZ/G2L peripheral functions.
- For power supply, a mounted USB Type-C receptacle supports the USB PD standard.