The 9FGL0241/51 devices are 2-output 3.3V PCIe Gen1–5 clock generators. Each output has a dedicated OE# pin supporting PCIe CLKREQ# functionality. Two different spread spectrum levels, in addition to spread off, are supported. The 9FGL0241/51 supports PCIe Gen1–5 Common Clocked architectures (CC), PCIe Separate Reference no-Spread (SRNS) and Separate Reference Independent Spread (SRIS) clocking architectures.
- PCIe Gen1–5 CC-compliant
- Supports PCIe SRIS and SRNS clocking
- Integrated terminations for 100Ω and 85Ω systems save 4 resistors per output
- Pin-selectable SRnS 0%, CC 0% and CC/SRIS -0.5% spread
- SMBus-selectable CC/SRIS -0.25% spread
- One 3.3V LVCMOS REF output with Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Easy AC-coupling to other logic families, see IDT application note AN-891.
- Space saving 4 × 4 mm 24-VFQFPN