The ISL28134ISENSEV1Z evaluation board is designed specifically for low-side bidirectional current sensing up to 10A of current. The evaluation board uses a 1mΩ current sense resistor that is capable of handling 4W of power dissipation.
The ISL28134 is a single, chopper-stabilized zero drift operational amplifier optimized for single and dual supply operation from 2.25V to 6.0V and ±1.125V and ±3.0V. The ISL28134 uses auto-correction circuitry to provide very low input offset voltage, drift and a reduction of the 1/f noise corner below 0.1Hz. The ISL28134 achieves ultra-low offset voltage, offset temperature drift, wide gain bandwidth and rail-to-rail input/output swing while minimizing power consumption.
- 5V ultra-low noise, zero drift rail-to-rail precision op amp
- Low offset voltage: 2.5µV, max
- Superb offset drift: 15nV/°C, max 250nVP-P
- No 1/f noise corner down to 0.1Hz
- Input noise voltage: 10nV/√Hz @ 1kHz
- 0.1Hz to 10Hz noise voltage
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Electronic weigh scales
- Medical equipment