The ISL28130ISENSEV1Z evaluation board is designed specifically for low-side bidirectional current sensing for up to 10A of current. The evaluation board uses a 1mΩ current sense resistor that is capable of handling 4W of power dissipation. The ISL28130 low cost micropower amplifier gains the current sensing input signal and can be used to directly drive ADC inputs.
The ISL28130 is an excellent general-purpose op amp for a range of applications and is ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2AA or single Li-ion batteries.
- Low input offset voltage: 40µV, max
- Low offset drift: 150nV/°C, max
- Input bias current: 250pA, max
- Quiescent current (per amplifier): 20µA, typ.
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, typ.
- Bidirectional current sense
- Temperature measurement
- Electronic weigh scales
- Medical equipment