The ISL28133 is available in the 5 Ld SOT-23, the 5 Ld SC70 and the 6 Ld 1.6mmx1.6mm µTDFN packages. All devices operate over the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low input offset voltage: 8µV, Max.
- Low offset TC: 0.075µV/°C, Max
- Input bias current: 300pA, Max.
- Quiescent current: 18µA, Typ.
- Wide supply range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Low noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs and output
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.