The ID78K0S-NS is an integrated debugger for 78K0S microcontrollers. Use it together with the IE-78K0S-NS or IE-78K0S-NS-A in-circuit emulators.
- Source debugging can be done with C source programs and assembly language programs.
- Using the detailed event setting function of the in-circuit emulator, break events can be set and the user program can be traced.
- When the execution of the user program has been stopped, the values in the window displayed on the screen are automatically updated.
- The debugging environment, such as breakpoints and event setting information, the file's download information, and window display status and location, can be saved to a file (project file). The debugging environment can be restored by loading the project file.
- Batch processing on the command line can be performed and the user's own custom windows can be created by adding a console window.