RX Driver Package
RX Driver Package Software Platform Helps Speed Up Time to Market
The RX Driver Package is a software package for using such basic functions as initializing MCUs, programming flash memory by self-programming, timer control, UART communications, and A/D conversion, and application functions such as USB and Ethernet transfer and control (for OS-less development).
RX Driver Package V1.13 released. A graphics LCD controller, and two other FIT modules (SDHI and SDSI) have been added to the software platform. Various existing FIT modules have also been updated. Learn More (Tool News (Scheduled to be issued on November 20)) >>
Latest Ver.: V1.13
Released: Nov. 13, 2017
Details of upgrade (See Tool News) *Scheduled to be issued on November 20
Details and points to note regarding revisions of various Firmware Integration Technology (FIT) modules included in the RX Driver Package (See Tool News)
- This package allows you to start using the peripheral functions of RX MCUs at once, and can shorten times taken in considering prototypes.
- Applications which utilize Firmware Integration Technology (FIT) can be used for all RX-series products, and can reduce the cost of developing software as you expand your product development.
- FIT middleware module
- FIT interface module
- FIT peripheral function module
- Board support package (BSP) module
|IDE||e² studio V6.0.0|
|Cross tool||V2.07.00 of C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family|
|Emulators||E1, E20, and E2 emulator Lite|
For details, refer to the application notes for this product.
Please refer to the following documents before implementing FIT.
- "Firmware Integration Technology User's Manual" Download here
- "RX Family Adding Firmware Integration Technology Modules to Projects"(When using e2 studio as integrated development environment) Download here
"RX Family Adding Firmware Integration Technology Modules to Projects" (When using CS+ as integrated development environment) Download here
- "Board Support Package Module" Download here
- Products supporting FIT Download here
Products Supporting RX Driver Package
Products Supporting FIT
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.