RX Driver Package
RX Driver Package Software Platform Helps Speed Up Time to Market
The RX Driver Package is a software package for using such basic functions as initializing MCUs, programming flash memory by self-programming, timer control, UART communications, and A/D conversion, and application functions such as USB and Ethernet transfer and control (for OS-less development).
Latest Ver.: V1.12
Released: Apr. 5, 2017
Details of upgrade (See Tool News)
Details and points to note regarding revisions of various Firmware Integration Technology (FIT) modules included in the RX Driver Package (See Tool News)
- This package allows you to start using the peripheral functions of RX MCUs at once, and can shorten times taken in considering prototypes.
- Applications which utilize Firmware Integration Technology (FIT) can be used for all RX-series products, and can reduce the cost of developing software as you expand your product development.
- FIT middleware module
- FIT interface module
- FIT peripheral function module
- Board support package (BSP) module
|IDE||e² studio V5.0.1 and later versions|
|Cross tool||V2.03.00 and later versions of C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family|
|Emulators||E1, E20, and E2 emulator Lite|
For details, refer to the application notes for this product.
Please refer to the following documents before implementing FIT.
- "Firmware Integration Technology User's Manual" Download here
- "RX Family Adding Firmware Integration Technology Modules to Projects"(When using e2 studio as integrated development environment) Download here
"RX Family Adding Firmware Integration Technology Modules to Projects" (When using CS+ as integrated development environment) Download here
- "Board Support Package Module" Download here
- Products supporting FIT Download here
Products Supporting RX Driver Package
Products Supporting FIT
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.