YRPBRX210 (For RX210)
The Renesas Promotional Kit (RPB) for RX210 has been designed to enable the user to quickly investigate the Low Power, Low Voltage, Safety &, High Performance Technology of the RX210 device family.
The RPB is a small evaluation board with an integrated Segger J-Link on chip debugger and comes with a full suite of the software, including a compiler to evaluate the RX210. It has been designed to showcase RX210's ability to run in different low power modes balancing performance with power consumption.
When you would like to start software development or MCU evaluation, please access to Design Support.
- Pre-programmed with a low power demo, that allows measurement of power consumption in different MCU modes
- An integrated debugger allowing you to start programming and debugging an application without additional hardware
- Allows you to become familiar with HEW, Renesas free IDE
- Allows you to become familiar with the low power RX210 Architecture
- YRPBRX210 promotion board
- USB Type A / Mini-B cable
- DVD containing all the software, tools, and documentation needed to quickly start evaluating the product
- High-Performance Embedded Workshop (HEW) with updated Project Generator
- RX Family C/C++ Toolchains (Renesas 128K evaluation version)
- Demonstration program(Low Power Demonstartion, Advanced Debug Tutorial )
- Documentation (Quick start Guide, User's Manual, Data Sheets, and more)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|