It is possible to do evaluation of the USB ASSP on the SuperH Solution Engine™ (MS7727RP02).
Note: SolutionEngine is trademarks of Hitachi ULSI Systems Co.,Ltd
- It is possible to do evaluation of the USB ASSP by connecting CN1 of M3A-ZA53 to the Expansion slot of the SuperH Solution Engine(MS7727RP02:CN1 connector) and connecting CN2 and CN3 of M3A-ZA53 to CN2 and CN3 of the USB ASSP Utility Board .
- M3A-ZA53 has connector pattern for evaluation of split bus.
- The SuperH Solution Engine of below is available to use.
- SuperH Solution Engine Light (MS7727RP02)
- Processer Target Systems (SuperH Solution Engine )
- The USB ASSP Utility Board of below is available to use.
- M66291GP Utility Board (M3A-0032)
- M66591GP Utility Board (M3A-0037G01)
- M66592FP Utility Board (M3A-0038G01)
- M66596FP Utility Board (M3A-0039)
For details, Please refer to the following.
- Instruction Manual (PDF: 320 KB)
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Target Connection Information||Accessories and information for connecting the user system with an emulator.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|