The FS1012 comprise a MEMS flow sensor mounted on a circuit board with a flow housing. It features a 6-pin standard header connected directly to the MEMS flow sensor.
The FS1012 is capable of measuring a non-corrosive gas or liquid medium. The sensor utilizes thermopile sensing, which provides an excellent signal-to-noise ratio and is ideal for applications requiring low power. It is highly sensitive at low flow rates with a very fast response time.
The set of upstream and downstream thermopiles can be used independently in a single-ended circuit or connected together in a differential configuration.
- Measures gas or liquid mediums
- Robust solid isolation technology
- No cavity in MEMS sensor to cause clogging
- Resistant to vibration and pressure shock
- Low power application
- Fast response time
- Millivolt output
- Heater supply voltage: 3V to 5V DC
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +85°C