The ISL97683IRTZEVALZ evaluation board provides a complete testing platform for the ISL97683 3-channel LED driver.
The ISL97683 is a highly integrated 3-channel LED driver that is suitable for medium size TFT-LCD backlights. This part can drive multiple channels of LEDs from inputs as low as 4V to outputs of up to 45V. It can also operate from inputs as low as 3V to outputs of up to 26.5V in bootstrap configuration.
- 3 x 50mA channels
- Input voltage 4.0V ~ 26.5V with max VOUT of 45V
- Input voltage 3.0V ~ 24V with max VOUT of 26.5V
- PWM dimming linearity
- PWM dimming with adjustable dimming frequency with duty cycle linear from 0.4% to 100% <30kHz
- Direct PWM dimming with duty cycle linear from 0.009% to 100% at 200Hz
- Current matching of 0.7% typical from 1% ~ 100% dimming
- Selectable 600kHz or 1MHz switching frequency in PWM/PFM mode
- Dynamic headroom control
- Fault protection
- String open/short circuit protections, OVP, OTP
- Thin and compact TQFN-16 3mm x 3mm package
- Tablet to notebook PC displays LED backlighting
- PMP LED backlighting