The ISL70218SEH, ISL70218SRH are dual, low-power precision amplifiers optimized for single-supply applications. These op amps feature a common-mode input voltage range extending to 0. 5V below the V- rail, a rail-to-rail differential input voltage range, and rail-to-rail output voltage swing, which makes it ideal for single-supply applications where input operation at ground is important. These op amps feature low-power, Low-offset voltage and low-temperature drift, making it ideal for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. They are designed to operate over a single supply range of 3V to 36V or a split supply voltage range of +1. 8V/-1. 2V to ±18V. The combination of precision and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications for these amplifiers include precision instrumentation, data acquisition and precision power supply controls. ISL70218SEH, ISL70218SRH are available in a 10 lead hermetic ceramic flatpack and operate across the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- DLA SMD# 5962-12222
- Wide single and dual supply range: 3V to 42V, Abs. Max.
- Low current consumption: 850µA, typical
- Low input offset voltage: 40µV, typical
- Rail-to-rail output: <10mV
- Rail-to-rail input differential voltage range for comparator applications
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Below-ground (V-) input capability to -0.5V
- Low noise voltage: 5.6nV/√Hz, typical
- Low noise current: 355fA/√Hz, typical
- Offset voltage temperature drift: 0.3µV/°C, typical
- No phase reversal
- Radiation tolerance
- High dose rate (50-300rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)*
- SEB LETTH (VS = ±18V): 86.4 MeV•cm2/mg
- SEL Immune (SOI Process) - Product capability established by initial characterization. The EH version is acceptance tested on a wafer-by-wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate.
- Precision instruments
- Active filter blocks
- Data acquisition
- Power supply control