Brushless DC (BLDC) motor control is a key technology for electrification of vehicle. This Renesas solution features the RH850/F1KM-S1 microcontroller (MCU), along with an inductive position sensor IC and power MOSFETs in an automotive 12V motor control system solution. The high-speed inductive position sensor IC provides position information in the form of demodulated sine/cosine raw data via differential or single-ended analog or digital interfaces, and an I2C interface for diagnostic/programming purposes. This solution is available in the form of a starter kit for evaluation purposes (Y-BLDC-SK-RH850F1KM-S1).
- Complete solution for high-speed motor control based on inductive position sensing technology
- Superior performance: Higher torque control under all load conditions (even at start-up), high motor efficiency and accuracy, low noise and vibration, high precision in brake and hold
- Cost effective: Magnet-free inductive position sensing, no shielding required, immune to magnetic stray fields
- MCU line-up supporting functional safety features, as well as required security requirements and software ecosystem (MCAL)
- Power MOSFET for inverter application
Boards and Kits with MCU
|Y-BLDC-SK-RH850F1KM-S1||BLDC motor control starter kit with inductive position sensor||User's Manual||Contact Sales|
|RH850/F1KM-S1||32-bit microcontroller with safety and security features, low power and high performance calculation power||User's Manual||Contact Sales|
|NP50N04YUK||Automotive N-ch single power MOSFET 40V 50A 4.8mohm HSON-8||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
Renesas’ complementary product portfolios of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing work together to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customers. Our product experts have developed "Winning Combinations," compelling product combinations that help our customers accelerate their designs and get to market faster.