The RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit is a best evaluation board kit to evaluate RZ/A2M.
MIPI camera module, Display Output Board for display connection and on-chip debugging emulator (Segger J-Link Lite) are included, so you can start evaluation immediately after opening. Please feel the performance and function of RZ/A2M with this product by all means.
The TFT board which can be connected to RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit(RTK7921053S00000BE) can be purchased.
※Regarding the TFT board, please check read more
- On-board device: RZ/A2M (R7S921053VCBG: with DRP function, without encryption function, internal RAM 4MB) Evaluation of DRP (Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor) is possible.
- MIPI Camera Module (MIPI CSI) is bundled and image recognition processing etc. can be used with images input with MIPI camera.
- HyperMCP (Multi-chip package), in which HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ are installed in one package, is mounted. HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ can be evaluated.
- A Display Output Board is included and the graphic output is possible by connecting it to the external display.
- It is possible to evaluate 2ch Ethernet communication.
- Other peripheral functions such as SDHI and USB can also be evaluated.
- Allows for safe and secure connection to the AWS cloud.
* HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ are trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation of the U.S.
Evaluation Board Kit Contents
- RZ/A2M CPU Board
- RZ/A2M Sub Board
- Display Output Board
- MIPI Camera Module
- Segger J-Link Lite (19pin Cortex-M adapter, USB cable included)
- USB cables x2 (A-MiniB、A-MicroB)
- Quick Start Guide
* The integrated development environment can be downloaded from the e2 studio download page.
- RZ/A2M Group Example of Booting from Serial Flash Memory
- Boot program using Serial Flash Memory for the RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit
- RZ/A2M Group Example of booting from HyperFlash™ using HyperBus™ controller
- Boot program using HyperFlash for the RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit
- RZ/A2M FreeRTOS Software Package
- Software development kit including sample programs and drivers for the RZ/A2M
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|YR0K77210B000BE||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||TFT LCD accssry: RZ/A1H RSK & RZ/A2M EVK||4||Digi-Key||-|
|RTK7921053S00000BE||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Evaluation Kit for RZ/A2M MPU Group||4||Mouser||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.