The latest ROM-ordering infomation for R8C Family (R8C/1x, R8C/2x, R8C/3x, R8C/Lx) MCUs is here.
|①||ROM data completed (hexadecimal format)|
|②||ROM number obtained?
ex.R5F21104A10FP（Underlin is the ROM number）
|In the case of YES:Please proceed to ③|
|In the case of NO:
Request ROM number from the nearest RENESAS Saies Office. Obtain ROM number. Please proceed to ③
Download the latest version of the following forms corresponding to your microcomputer:
Note:If you do not find the forms corresponding to your microcomputer,please contact the nearest RENESAS Sales Office.(Please do not use another microcomputer's forms or hand-revised forms.)
|④||Execute the Maskfile converter (MM) and convert ROM data into maskfile format.|
|⑤||Fill out the required sections of ROM Programming Confirmation Form.
●How to Fill Out ROM Programming Confirmation Form
|⑥||Submit the following data and forms to the nearest RENESAS Sales Office.
1.ROM Programming Confirmation Form
2.ROM data (maskfile)
- The Mask file converter MM creates mask files needed to mask microcomputers.
- This site provides valuable information for our customers.
- If you have any quesition about the MM, please contact your nearest distributors.
- The latest version (Sep. 1, 2003)
The Mask file converter MM, which is bundled to C Compiler and Assembler, was upgraded from V.3.00 Release 3 to V.3.00 Release 3A on Sep. 1, 2003.
- Download from here.
MM Technical Support Information
Tool News (Updated : Sep. 1, 2003)
FAQs of MM
- Please select MPU/MCU -> ROM Ordering -> Maskfile Converter
- from the Products lists at the Product FAQs page.