The ISL9113A is an internally compensated, fully integrated synchronous converter optimized for efficiency with minimal external components. At light load, the device enters Skip mode and consumes only 20μA of quiescent current, resulting in higher efficiency at light loads and maximum battery life.
The device is available in an 8 Ld DFN package.
- Up to 95% efficiency at typical operating conditions
- Input voltage range: 0.8V to 4.7V
- Output current: Up to 500mA (VBAT = 3.0V, VOUT = 5.0V)
- Low quiescent current: 20μA (typical)
- Logic control shutdown (IQ < 1μA)
- 1.2V EN high logic
- Output disconnect during shutdown
- Skip mode under light-load condition
- Undervoltage lockout
- Fault protection: OVP, OTP, short-circuit
- 8 Ld 2mmx2mm DFN Package
Design Resources and Tools