The ISL6273 includes a pair of low on-resistance P-channel and N-channel internal MOSFETs to maximize efficiency and minimize external component count. 100% duty-cycle operation allows less than 200mV dropout voltage at 1.2A.
The ISL6273 offers a 200ms Power-On-Reset (POR) timer at power up. The timer output can be reset by RSI. When shutdown, ISL6273 discharges the output capacitor. Other features include internal digital soft-start, enable for power sequence, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown.
The ISL6273 is offered in a 10 Ld 3x3mm DFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 1 cm2 area.
- High efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 200ms Reset Timer
- Discharge Output Cap when Shutdown
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Voltage
- 3% Output Accuracy Over Temperature/Load/Line
- 1.2A Guaranteed Output Current
- 25µA Quiescent Supply Current in IQ Mode
- Selectable Forced PWM Mode and IQ Mode
- Less than 1µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Internal Loop Compensation
- Internal Digital Soft-Start
- Peak Current Limiting, Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- Small 10 Ld 3x3mm DFN
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
Design Resources and Tools