The RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board is an evaluation board that is equipped with an RL78/G1P microcontroller, a new product in the RL78 microcontroller family that specializes in application prototyping.
No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite. The standard Arduino Nano and PmodTM interfaces allow you to use the interface without any hardware modifications. In addition, debugging is easy with the Arduino Nano header combined use function which provides access to all pins of the target microcontroller.
|Document title||Document number|
|RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board Quick Start Guide (PDF)||R20UT4660|
|RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board User’s Manual(PDF)||R20UT4661|
|RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board Schematics (PDF)||R20UT4667|
|RL78/G1P Fast Prototyping Board BoM List (PDF)||R12TU0079|
- Equipped with an RL78/G1P 16-bit microcontroller (32-pin, ROM: 16KB, RAM: 1.5KB, Data Flash: 2KB)
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in emulator circuit equivalent to an E2 emulator Lite
- Access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Arduino Nano and PmodTM interfaces come standard
- Support for various RL78 software and tools