The RL78/G14-Low-Voltage-Motor-Control is a low voltage motor control evaluation system featuring RL78/G14 MCUs. This kit is only supported for existing customers, and the 24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T is the recommended replacement.
- This kit is intended for evaluation of Renesas devices (CPU products, A&P products), Renesas sample programs and as a reference for designing a board or software
- A sample program for motor control by the following method is included
- 120 degree conduction using hall sensor
- Sensorless 120 degree energization
- Sensorless vector 180 degree conduction
- Encoder vector 180 degree energization*
* Not included in kit. These sample programs do not support the CC-RL compiler. Only CA78K0R compiler is available.
- Motor Control