This FET has the over temperature shut-down capability sensing to the junction temperature. This FET has the built-in over temperature shut-down circuit in the gate area. And this circuit operation to shut-down the gate voltage in case of high junction temperature like applying over power consumption, over current etc..
- Logic level operation (4 V Gate drive).
- Built-in the over temperature shut-down circuit.
- High endurance capability against to the short circuit.
- Latch type shut down operation (need 0 voltage recovery).
- Built-in the current limitation circuit.
- Power supply voltage applies 12 V and 24 V.
- AEC-Q101 Compliant
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|