The ISL54226IRTZEVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL54226 Double Pole/Single Throw (DPST) switch.
The ISL54226IRTZEVAL1Z board includes USB connectors, banana jacks and toggle switches that allow the user to easily interface with the IC to evaluate its functions, features and performance. For example, the user can control the logic pins with toggle switches. These switches allow the user to switch between the two high-speed USB devices while connected to a single USB host (computer).
The ISL54226 is a single supply, dual Single Pole/Single Throw (SPST) switch that is configured as a DPST. In a typical application, the ISL54226 dual SPST part is typically used for switching or isolating a USB source in portable powered products.
- Standard USB connectors
- Banana jacks for power, ground, VBUS, and logic connections
- Toggle switches for easy control of logic pins
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- MP3 and other personal media players
- Cellular/Mobile phones
- Digital cameras and camcorders
- USB switching