Combining gamma and VCOM reference voltage generators with low power operation and EEPROM, the ISL24858 provides a complete reference voltage solution ideal for tablet, monitor, and mobile TFT-LCD applications.
The ISL24858 is available in a super thin 28 Ld 4x5mm X2QFN thermally enhanced package. It is specified for operation over the -40°C to +105°C ambient temperature range.
- 15-Channel Reference Voltage Outputs, I2C Programmable:
- 14-Channel Gamma References, 10-bit Resolution with Buffered Outputs
- 1-Channel VCOM Calibrator with 10-bit Resolution
- High Output Current VCOM Amplifier
- Ultra-low Power Operation, Ideal for Tablet and Mobile Applications: Typical Quiescent Power, 12mW @ 8V AVDD
- EEPROM Endurance: 10,000 Write Cycles - Read/Write Capable Over 2.25V to 3.6V DVDD Range
- 6.3V to 19V Analog Supply Operating Range
- 2.25V to 3.6V Digital Supply Operating Range
- 28 Ld 4x5mm Super Thin X2QFN Package
- Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)