The ISL28114 is available in the SC70-5 and SOT23-5 packages, the ISL28214 is in the MSOP8, SO8, and SOT23-8 packages, and the ISL28414 is in the TSSOP14 and SOIC14 packages. All devices operate across the extended temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Low current consumption: 390μA
- Wide supply range: 1.8V to 5.5V
- Gain-bandwidth product: 5MHz
- Input bias current: 20pA, Max.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- ISL28114 (single): SC70-5, SOT23-5
- ISL28214 (dual): MSOP8, SO8, SOT23-8
- ISL28414 (quad): SOIC14, TSSOP14
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|Simulation model||Download SPICE parameters, IBIS models, and other simulation data.
Please refer to "Downloadable" at the right end of the search result list.