The Renesas F6921EVB Evaluation Board is designed to reduce the learning cycle, build system-level confidence and enable a rapid time to market with the F6921 IC. The kit includes all the essential components required for the rapid validation and evaluation of the electrical performance characteristics of the F6921 Dual Channel LNA. The board provides access to all pins and functionality to enable full evaluation and validation of the electrical performance characteristics of the F6921 IC.
The Renesas F6921 Evaluation Board includes the following features to enable rapid learning and precise and thorough evaluation of the F6921 IC:
- 50Ω 2.92mm interface to RF IOs
- Standard header interface for DC supply
- Clip-on test point access to IREF inputs
- DC supply bypassing capacitors
- Configurable to allow for separate DC supply to each LNA channel (default single supply)