Renesas offers the RZ/N1S IO-Link Master development kit. This easy-to-use development kit contributes to shorter prototype-to-production process time and helps to reduce the development burden on engineers.
- IO-Link Gateway development board
- Binary image of IO-Link master stack
- IO-Link engineering tool for PC
- System quick start up guide
- RZ/N user's manuals and board documentation (Incl. components list, schematics of boards)
How To Get
Product name: IO-Link master development kit
This kit is for rental in limited areas only.
For details, please contact your Renesas sales channel.
- A/D converter (ADC) of the R7S72100 connects to switch
- System power supply control of the RTK7721000B00000BR
- IEBus controller (IEBus) of the R7S72100 connects to IEBus driver
- Local interconnect interface (LIN3) of the R7S72100 connects to LIN driver
- Serial communication interface (SCIc) of the R7S72100 connects to SIM card slot
- IrDA controller (IrDA) of the R7S72100 connects to IrDA module; IrDA 1.0 compliant
- Serial communication interface (SCIc) port of the R7S72100 connects to UART connector