Control slideshows smoothly during presentations with a wireless presenter. The PowerPoint Presenter solution enables remote control of a computer or multimedia projector via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless technology. A user can easily advance a PowerPoint file to the next page or previous page just by pressing the page-down key or page-up key on the PowerPoint presenter. Black screen mode is also available.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.
- Power Supply: 3V (CR2032 lithium battery)
- Low power consumption current (MCU):
- RF transmission 2.6mA (TYP.) in RF low power consumption mode
- RF reception 3.3mA (TYP.) in RF low power consumption mode
- 0.1µA (TYP.) in RF power down mode
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless technology
- BLE requirement: Supports Bluetooth version 4.0 and above (low energy specifications)
- Remote distance: 30 meters
- Applicable hardware: Notebook PC, desktop PC, mobile phone with Android system and tablet PC
- System platform: Windows/Android