The ISL8011xEVAL1Z family of boards (ISL80111EVAL1Z, ISL80112EVAL1Z, ISL80113EVAL1Z) provide a simple platform to evaluate performance of the ISL8011x family of split supply LDOs. Jumpers are provided to easily set popular output voltages.
The ISL80111, ISL80112 and ISL80113 are single-output LDOs specified for 1A, 2A, 3A of output current and are optimized for less than 2.5V and less output voltage conversions. The ISL8011x supports VIN voltages down to 1V, provided a standard legacy 2.9V or 5.5V is applied on the VBIAS pin. The output voltage is adjustable from 0.8V to 3.3V.
- Ultra low dropout: 75mV at 3A, (typ)
- Excellent VIN PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz (typ)
- ±1.6% guaranteed VOUT accuracy for -40ºC < TJ < +125ºC
- Very fast load transient response
- Noise-sensitive instrumentation and medical systems
- Data acquisition and data communication systems
- Storage, telecommunications and server equipment
- Low voltage DSP, FPGA and ASIC core power supplies
- Post-regulation of switched mode power supplies
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.