The HIP2103_4MBEVAL1Z is an evaluation tool for the HIP2103 and HIP2104 half bridge MOSFET drivers. This tool consists of a mother board and HIP2103DBEVAL1Z and HIP2104DBEVAL1Z evaluation daughter cards. The motherboard platform provides an on-board microcontroller that is used to generate appropriate control inputs to the HIP2103 or HIP2104. The frequency, the PWM duty cycle, and the dead-time provided by the microcontroller are user adjustable.
- 60V maximum bootstrap supply voltage
- 3.3V and 12V LDOs with dedicated enable pins (HIP2104)
- 5µA sleep mode quiescent current
- 4V undervoltage lockout
- 3.3V or 5V CMOS compatible inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap FET (replaces traditional boot strap diode)
- Half bridge, full bridge and BLDC motor drives
- UPS and inverters
- Class-D amplifiers
- Any switch mode power circuit requiring a half bridge driver
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.