The µPC271 and µPC311 are high-performance general-purpose comparators that have the same input characteristics as general-purpose operational amplifiers and can directly drive standard logic circuits such as TTL, CMOS, and HNIL. Its power supply voltage range is flexible whereby it exhibits excellent characteristics not only in a 5 V single power supply but also in ± 15 V power supply which is equivalent to an operational amplifier. These products are equipped with a strobe terminal and input offset adjustment terminals, thus they can be widely applied to various voltage comparison circuits. Depending on the operating ambient temperature, the µPC271 is suitable for communication application while the µPC311 is suitable for general-purpose usage.
- Input Offset Voltage: ±2 mV (TYP.)
- Input Bias Current: 100 nA (TYP.)
- Pulse Response Time: 200 ns (TYP.)
- Equipped with a Strobe Terminal, ideal for interfacing with logic circuits.
- Two output circuit formats are possible. (open collector, emitter follower)
- Large output current capacity to directly drive the LEDs and lamps.