The ISL95210EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL95210 high-efficiency, 5V, 10A buck (step-down) regulator.
Increasing demand for circuit board real estate necessitates the use of a higher integration to reduce component count. The ISL95210 regulator features integrated power MOSFET switches that are capable of delivering 10A continuous load current at elevated temperatures while maintaining high efficiency. Leveraging a highly digital feature set and the R4™ modulator allows the ISL95210 to provide a fully regulated point-of-load (POL) solution with only four external components.
- 10A continuous output current
- 2.97V to 5.5V input voltage range
- Up to 95% efficiency
- Full power operation in +90 °C ambient without airflow
- R4™ control architecture delivers excellent transient response without compensation
- Pin selectable output voltage programming
- ±0.6% output voltage accuracy over full operating temperature range
- Programmable enhanced light-load efficiency operation
- Output voltage margining and power-good monitor
- Point-of-load power supplies
- Notebook computer power
- General purpose power rail generation
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.