The ISL6310EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL6310 2-phase PWM controller and is a 55A to 60A regulator solution targeted at supplying power to the designated load. The physical board design is optimized for 2-phase operation and ships out configured to provide one of the following four output voltages (0.6V, 0.9V, 1.2V, and 1.5V) depending on choice of the REF1, REF0 combination set by DIP switch U2, but can be easily modified to provide any output voltage values in the range of 0.6V to 2.3V by means of resistor divider composed of R90, R81.
- DIP switch for DAC (REF) voltage selection from four possible values (0.6V, 0.9V, 1.2V, and 1.5V)
- Footprint for a resistor divider for output voltage adjustment up to 2.3V
- On-board transient load generator to facilitate the evaluation process
- On-board LED is present to indicate the status of the PGOOD signal
- The board is configured for down conversion from 5V to 12V to the REF setting
- High current DDR/chipset core voltage regulators
- High current, low voltage DC/DC converters
- High current, low voltage FPGA/ASIC DC/DC converters
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.