The ISL62881CGPUEVAL2Z and ISL62881CCPUEVAL2Z evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL62881C single-phase synchronous-buck PWM GPU VCORE controller implementing the Intel IMVP-6.5™ protocol. The ISL62881C features Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3™) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. It applies a 300µs pulse of approximately 0.2Ω load across VO and PGND.
- Precision core voltage regulation
- 0.5% system accuracy over-temperature
- Enhanced load line accuracy
- Supports multiple current sensing methods
- Lossless inductor DCR current sensing
- Precision resistor current sensing
- Current monitor
- Differential remote voltage sensing
- Integrated gate driver
- Split LGATE driver to increase light-load efficiency (for ISL62881D)
- Adaptive body diode conduction time reduction
- User-selectable overshoot reduction function
- Small footprint 28 Ld 4mm x 4mm or 32 Ld 5mm x 5mm TQFN package
- Notebook core voltage regulator
- Notebook GPU voltage regulator
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.