The ISL59605-SPI-EVALZ board enables evaluation of the ISL59605 (MegaQ™) IC, and provides a reference schematic and PCB layout for a MegaQ implementation on a 4-layer PCB. In addition to the MegaQ equalization path, the board features a USB interface that allows access to, and control of, the MegaQ internal configuration registers, enabling several features that are not available when using the stand-alone configuration.
The ISL59601, ISL59602, ISL59603, and ISL59605 (the “MegaQ™” product family) are single-channel adaptive equalizers designed to automatically compensate for long runs of Cat 5/6 or RG-59 cable, producing high quality video output with no user interaction. The ISL59601 equalizes Cat 5/6 up to a distance of 1000 feet (300 meters), while the ISL59605 equalizes up to 5300 feet (1600 meters).
- ISL59605 equalizes up to 1 mile (1600m) of Cat 5/6 and up to 6000 feet (1800m) of RG-59
- Fully automatic, stand-alone operation - No user adjustment required
- ±8kV ESD protection on all inputs
- Automatic cable type compensation
- Compatible with color or monochrome, NTSC or PAL signals
- Automatic polarity detection and inversion
- Compensates for ±3dB source variation (in addition to cable losses)
- Optional serial interface adds additional functionality
- 5MHz -3dB bandwidth
- Works with single-ended or differential inputs
- Output drives up to two 150Ω video loads
- Surveillance video
- Video distribution
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.