The ISL35111DRZ-EVALZ evaluation board is a versatile stand-alone printed circuit board developed to evaluate the performance of the Renesas ISL35111 driver.
The ISL35111 is a de-emphasis driver with extended functionality for advanced protocols operating with line rates up to 11.1Gbps such as 10G Ethernet. The ISL35111 is a high-speed driver/limiting amplifier with built-in de-emphasis to drive twin-axial copper cables and compensate for the frequency dependent attenuation of PCB traces such as the SFI channel in the 10G SFP+ specification (SFF-8431).
- Connection to external 3.3V power supply
- Supports data rates up to 11.1Gbps
- On board DC/DC converter that provides the 1.2V supply to the IC
- On board de-emphasis control through a set of headers
- SMA connectors to access differential input and output
- Active copper cable modules (SFP+, QSFP, CXP, etc.)
- Optical transceiver modules (SFP+, QSFP, CXP, etc.)
- 10G Ethernet
- 40G/100G Ethernet
- Fiber channel
- High-speed active cable assemblies
- High-speed printed circuit board (PCB) traces
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.