The ISL33001MSOPEVAL1Z, ISL33002MSOPEVAL1Z and ISL33003MSOPEVAL1Z evaluation boards are designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL33001, ISL33002 and ISL33003 2-channel bus buffers.
Discrete NMOS transistors are used to produce the pull-down functions of a wired-AND bus. Each SDA/SCL pin on the buffer is connected to an external open-drain NMOS transistor. The evaluation board also contains connections for the bus pull-up resistor and load capacitance. The logic input pins on the ISL3300x IC can be held logic High by a pull-up resistor or driven dynamically with an external logic source.
- Evaluation board for the ISL33001IUZ, ISL33002IUZ and ISL33003IUZ ICs in MSOP packages
- +2.3V to +5.5V supply operation
- Configured to operate in I2C environment
- Two channel supply for level shifting applications (ISL33002 and ISL33003)
- On-board discrete NMOS open-drain transistors connected to SDA/SCL pins
- 3V logic for NMOS transistor gate
- On-board discrete bus pull-up resistors and load capacitance on SDA/SCL pins
- Convenient test points on SDA/SCL pins
- I2C bus extender and capacitance buffering
- Server racks for telecom, datacom, and computer servers
- Desktop computers
- Hot-swap board insertion and bus isolation
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.