The F1178EVBI is a fully populated evaluation board that allows the customer to easily evaluate the F1178 Dual Mixers. Header pins on the evaluation board allow for choosing the bias resistor configuration and also for individually enabling the two channels.
- SMA connector ports for RF inputs and LO input
- Power supply connected either through SMA connector or header pins
- Individual Standby mode for each channel can be easily set via the on-board header pins
- The 4 mixer bias pins can be easily toggled via the 4 header pins for alternate modes of operation
- On-board intermediate frequency transformers convert the 200 ohm differential IF outputs of the device to 50 ohms single ended at the IF connectors