The F6921 is an ultra-low power consumption, dual-channel, low noise amplifier (LNA) RFIC designed for application in Ku- Band SATCOM planar phased array antennas. The exceptional combination of low power consumption, low noise, high gain, and compact size, maximizes the antenna array G/T while minimizing overall system power dissipation. An external bias current provides gain control, standby mode and temperature compensation.
The F6921 includes two independent gain/phase matched LNA channels in a compact 23-pin, 0.5mm pitch BGA package. All inputs and outputs are single-ended and 50Ω matched for ease of integration on to phased array antenna panels.
- Frequency: 10.7 – 12.75 GHz
- Gain: 19.5dB
- Noise Figure: 1.4dB
- Output P1dB: -7dBm
- Power Consumption: 12.5mW/ch
- Channel Isolation: 37dB minimum
- Supply Voltage: 0.9V – 1.0V
- Common bias control input
- Compact size for planar integration on λ/2 grid
- 2.7 × 2.7 × 0.9 mm, 23-pin BGA
- -40°C to +85°C ambient operating temperature range