RL78/F13 microcontrollers are successors to the 78K0R and R8C, are available in a 20 to 80-pin, 16KB to 128KB flash memory lineup, and realize the industry's lowest level of consumption current. They have a built-in CAN module and LIN module for automotive interfaces, and in addition to the functional safety features of the RL78/F12, a RAM ECC function, PLL lock function, port output state monitoring, stack overflow detection, dedicated WDT oscillator, and more have also been added. Since a more highly reliable system can be built, these microcontrollers can be used for industrial applications and of course automotive applications.
Need help figuring out what you need to get started? Jump to the Design Support section for details.
- CPU: RL78 core, Max. 32MHz
- Voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- Package: 32 to 48-pin HVQFN, 48 to 80-pin LFQFP, 20 to 30-pin LSSOP
- Memory: SRAM Max. 8KB, Program Flash Max. 128KB
- PWM: PWM Output x 16, 3-phase PWM Output Function
- Analog function: 10-bit A/D Converter (ch) x 8
- On-chip Oscillator Freq. (MHz): 64M, 48M, 32M, 24M, 16M, 12M, 8M, 4M, 1M Low-speed Oscillator 15kHz
- Others: PLL, RTC, Power-On Reset, Low Voltage Detection
- Car Audio
- Chassis & Safety
- Motor Control