The 1574B is a very high performance monolithic phaselocked loop (PLL) frequency synthesizer designed for laser engine applications. Utilizing ICS's advanced CMOS mixedmode technology, the 1574B provides a low cost solution for high-end pixel clock generation for a variety of laser engine product applications. The pixel clock output (PCLK) frequency is derived from the main clock by a programmable resettable divider. Operating frequencies are fully programmable with direct control provided for reference divider, feedback divider and post-scaler.
- Supports high resolution laser graphics. PLL/VCO frequency re-programmable through serial interface port to 400 MHz
- allows less than ±1.5ns pixel clock resolution.
- Laser pixel clock output is synchronized with conditioned beam detect input
- Ideal for laser printer, copier and FAX pixel clock applications
- On-chip PLL with internal loop filter
- On-chip XTAL oscillator frequency reference
- Resettable, programmable counter gives glitch-free clock alignment
- Single 5 volt power supply
- Low power CMOS technology
- 16-pin 0.150" SOIC package (Pb free available)
- User re-programmable clock frequency supports zoom and gray scale functions